Magalia Calif.—According to CHP around 12:30 a.m. Monday morning a woman driving a 2006 Ford Focus with an infant, and toddler inside made a unsafe turn sending her off the road where she crashed into a dirt embankment.
She was driving southbound on Pentz Road just south of Lago Vista Way in Magalia.
The impact of hitting the embankment caused the Ford to flip several times before coming to rest on its roof on the embankment.
The woman driving the car suffered major injuries and was transported to Enloe Hospital for treatment.
The toddler in the car suffered major injuries and was transported to Davis Children’s Hospital for treatment.
The infant was transported by ambulance to Enloe Hospital and being evaluated for possible injuries.
According to CHP distracted driving or driving under the influence DUI of drugs or alcohol was believed to have been factor in the crash. Both issues are under investigation.
- Woman, Infant, and Toddler in Hospital after Car Crash
- 2 hospitalized in Gridley car crash
- Woman hospitalized after crash on Highway 99
- Car crash near I-5 kills 1 woman
- Yuba County woman arrested, suspected of killing toddler
- Crash sends one woman to the hospital in Chico
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- Car crashes into Chico business
- Car Crashes Into Oroville Home
- Infant Ibuprofen recall expanded for dosage concerns