ANDERSON, Calif. - A woman faces more than 12 years behind bars for a deadly hit-and-run in Anderson.
Leslie Freiberg pleaded guilty to felony vehicular manslaughter.
Police say she hit and killed James Shryock with her car in July. The charges also violated her probation.
She received the maximum possible sentence for leaving the scene of a collision resulting in death.
- Woman Faces 12-Year Sentence in Deadly Hit-and-Run
- Bangor man sentenced for role in deadly hit-and-run
- Sacramento County Man Receives Prison Sentence for Deadly DUI Hit and Run in Gridley
- Bangor man sentenced for role in deadly hit-and-run, admits new DUI
- CHP looking for vehicle involved in deadly hit and run
- Woman Sentenced in Deadly Wrong-Way Crash on I-5
- Woman hit by train in Anderson now facing charges
- Anderson woman gets hit by a train, faces charges
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- Hit-and-run crash leaves 1 woman injured