UPDATE - A woman diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder was found safe Thursday morning, according to the Chico Police Department.
Police did not say where and what time they found 23-year-old Whitney Wheaton.
CHICO, Calif.- The Chico Police Department is searching for a homeless woman diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, believed to be missing for nearly a week.
According to Chico police, Whitney Wheaton, 23, left a residence at the 300 block of E. Lassen Ave. on June 13 and hasn’t been seen since.
Authorities say Wheaton is currently homeless but her family says she also has anxiety and depression.
Police do not believe foul play is suspected.
Call Chico police if you have any info.
- Update: Woman Diagnosed with PTSD Found Safe
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- UPDATE: Oregon Hiker Found Safe
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- Update: Missing Humboldt County Baby Found Safe
- Missing Redding man found safe
- UPDATE: at risk Paradise woman found
- Butte County locals share about wildfire PTSD
- Missing 12-Year-Old Found Safe in Oroville
- Missing Autistic Boy from Lakehead Found Safe