YUBA COUNTY, Calif. - A routine traffic stop turned in a wild ride through Yuba County.
They added that the pursuit began around 10 p.m. Monday on Highway 70 south of Marysville.
Deupties say Shania Teasly was behind the wheel, when she took off after being pulled over.
After a short pursuit, the suspect's car slammed into an SUV, causing that vehicle to hit a pole.
Rescue teams transported four people in the SUV to the Hospital.
For two of these victims a medical helicopter was called and they transported the victims to Sacramento area hospitals.
As of now there is no word yet on their identities or conditions.
Deputies arrested Teasly for felony DUI and evading.
- Woman Arrested on DUI Charges After Crash Sends Four to Hospital
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after car rollover
- Woman arrested on DUI, hit and run charges
- Crash sends one woman to the hospital in Chico
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- DUI arrest retraction
- CHP officer arrested on DUI charges
- Oroville Accident Sends Woman to Hospital
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after crashing into Chico museum sign