YUBA COUNTY, Calif. - A routine traffic stop turned in a wild ride through Yuba County.
They added that the pursuit began around 10 p.m. Monday on Highway 70 south of Marysville.
Deupties say Shania Teasly was behind the wheel, when she took off after being pulled over.
After a short pursuit, the suspect's car slammed into an SUV, causing that vehicle to hit a pole.
Rescue teams transported four people in the SUV to the Hospital.
For two of these victims a medical helicopter was called and they transported the victims to Sacramento area hospitals.
As of now there is no word yet on their identities or conditions.
Deputies arrested Teasly for felony DUI and evading.
- Woman Arrested on DUI Charges After Crash Sends Four to Hospital
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- Woman arrested on DUI charges after car rollover
- Woman Pleads to Deadly DUI Crash
- Crash sends one woman to the hospital in Chico
- Oroville Accident Sends Woman to Hospital
- Driver facing DUI charges after crashing off bridge in Chico
- Woman faces murder charges stemming from fatal DUI
- Man arrested for DUI after I-5 rollover crash
- Chico police make DUI arrest after overnight crash