Oroville, Calif.—The trial continues for a Chico man charged with strangling a woman to death at a hotel.
Marc Valcarenghi is charged with murdering Audra Houston at the Safari Inn last June.
The jury will hear additional testimony from investigators Friday morning.
The Deputy District Attorney says the witnesses are scheduled to testify Friday.
A crime scene investigator and a detective will also be testifying Friday.
The detective has personally watched hours of surveillance video in the hours surrounding the murder of Houston.
Action News Now will continue to follow this case and update you as the trail continues.
- Jury Selection Began for Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Jury Selection Underway in Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Valcarenghi Trial Continues in Oroville
- Jury Hears Opening Statements, Witness Questioning in Marc Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Jury Finds Valcarenghi Guilty in Murder Case
- Judge Denies Guilty Plea in Murder Trial