The Wings of Eagles non-profit for seriously ill children will benefit from the first-ever "Wingstock Outdoor Music Festival" in Chico Saturday, June 23rd.
It takes place from Noon to 9 p.m. at the Elk's Club Outdoor Pavilion, 1705 Manzanita Avenue, featuring 10 bands, Food Vendors, a Beer Garden, Air Brush Tattoos, Face Painting, a Photo Booth, Crafting/Vendor Booths and Water Fun.
Attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets, and there are picnic tables under the pavilion.
Here is the Music Lineup:
Noon - James Aaron Band
1:00 p.m. - 4 Good Times
1:45 p.m. - LeAnn Cooley & The Occasional Swingers
2:30 p.m. - 80HD Society
3:15 p.m. - Soul Posse
4:00 p.m. - Rube & the Rhythm Rockers
4:50 p.m. - Locked in a Cage with Monsters
5:45 p.m. - Ira Walker
6:30 p.m. - Black Slax
7:15 p.m. - Jason Thurston & Smoke Station Express
Wings of Eagles was founded by Georgia Alvarez after the death of her almost-ten year old son. It helps local families of seriously ill children with everything from food and gas to burial expenses, depending on the need. The non-profit has as raised more than $1 million dollars since it started 25 years ago, to help 100's of families. It is all through community donations and fundraisers.
Tickets to Wingstock 2018 are just $10 per person, $5 for kids 9 and under. VIP tickets are $30 and include a swag bag, tie-dyed Wingstock shirt and a slice of pizza with chips. Water Fun Bracelets cost $10 for adults and $5 for children.
Tickets are available at eventbrite.com and at the gate. We have a link to both eventbrite and the Wings of Eagles website here.
- Wingstock 2018 to Benefit Wings of Eagles
- Fundraiser check presented to Wings of Eagles
- Stocking Stuffer Drive for Wings of Eagles children
- Grant to Help Wings of Eagles Serve Seriously Ill Children
- Check Presented to "Wings of Passion" Foundation
- Eaglets Hatch in Redding Eagles Nest
- Redding Eagles Have New Nest on Platform
- Scientists investigate hawk raised by Redding eagles
- Bald eagle egg can be seen on Big Bear eagle cam
- Oreo rolls out wasabi, hot chicken wing flavors