*Correction: The intersection where it actually took place was Highway 48 and 162, not near the town of Glenn. We have corrected the address.
GLENN, Calif. - The Glenn County Sheriff’s Office found a Willows man dead after his car overturned on the Glenn-Colusa canal Friday afternoon.
According to deputies, the man killed was Felipe Avalos Segundo, after his 2015 Toyota drifted off a levee road near Highway 48 and 162, east of Willows.
His car then overturned causing him to get stuck, authorities found his body a few miles downstream from his car.
Segundo was previously reported missing on August 6.
An autopsy will take place Wednesday to determine the cause of death.
- Willows Man Dies After Car Overturns on Glenn-Colusa Canal
- Willows crash seriously injures bicyclist, sends car into canal waters
- TORNADO WARNING IS OVER For Butte, Glenn and Colusa Counties
- Willows-Glenn County Airport Shut Down for Bomb Scare
- Driver being extricated, airlifted after overturning in canal in Oroville
- Update: Orangevale Woman Dies in Colusa County Head-on Crash
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Glenn County Fair Preps
- Paradise man's wrongful conviction overturned