Willows DMV field office at 815 N. Humboldt Avenue will be closing for renovations at noon on Wednesday November 22nd.
The improvements include a number of building renovation and maintenance items to replace flooring, paint the interior, repair the parking lot, and upgrade accessibility signage.
The Willows field office will reopen to the public at 8 a.m. on Tuesday January 2, 2018.
Customers are redirected to Chico, Colusa, Oroville, and Red Bluff until the repairs are complete.
- Willows DMV office closing for renovations
- DMV opens temporary office for victims of Klamathon Fire
- DMV Improves Website Services for Customers
- Internal computer outage affects DMV operations
- National Flag Day Celebrated in Willows
- Public Safety Impacts Since Willows PD Closure
- Willows Students Compete in H-2-O Challenge
- DMV launches campaign to combat unlicensed vehicle dismantling
- New DMV Laws Aim to Improve Rider Safety
- Redding and Yuba City DMVs Adding Saturday Hours