The 32nd Annual Willows Car and Bike show takes place Friday, August 17th and Saturday August 18th at Jensen Park in Willows.
It's a benefit to raise money for scholarships for Glenn County High School Students. Over the years the event has raised $24,000 for scholarships and another $10,000 for various community causes.
The non-profit association that runs the car/bike show is entirely volunteer and keep everything family friendly.
You will find 13 classes of motorcycles and 22 classes of cars. along with 50 vendors. Kids can enjoy a bounce house and there will also be a Swap Meet and Power Lifting Demonstrations. Admission is FREE.
This year the event is dedicated to the member of Linda Carney and Heart Awareness. Carney was a member of the Willows Car and Bike Association, and died of a heart attack the day after the show last year.
It runs from 5-9:30 p.m. Friday evening and the gates open at 7 a.m. Saturday. It ends with the Awards Presentation at 3 p.m.
To learn more, visit www.willowscarandbikeshow.org.
- Willows Car and Bike Show Marks 32nd Year
- Willows Man Dies After Car Overturns on Glenn-Colusa Canal
- Willows crash seriously injures bicyclist, sends car into canal waters
- Beloved Willows Art Teacher Retiring After 34 years
- 32nd annual Butte County Toy drive happening with some changes
- Willows DMV office closing for renovations
- National Flag Day Celebrated in Willows
- Public Safety Impacts Since Willows PD Closure
- Willows Students Compete in H-2-O Challenge
- Authorities investigating deadly shooting in Willows