TRINITY COUNTY, Calif. - Wildlife officers busted a big black market marijuana operation in Trinity County last month.
The Department of Fish and Wildlife, along with the Trinity County Sheriff's Department, served a search warrant in the Hayfork area.
Officers seized five guns, 455 pounds of processed marijuana, more than 1,500 grams of butane honey oil and equipment for a honey oil lab.
Officers also found evidence of black market marijuana being shipped across state lines.
The district attorney's office is reviewing five felony charges against two suspects.
- Wildlife officers bust black market marijuana operation in Trinity County
- Man Arrested After Marijuana Grow Operation Bust in Oroville
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Trinity County poorest in California
- Marijuana Cultivation Causes Possible Pesticide Spill in Trinity River
- Trinity County Sheriff’s Office Needs Help Purchasing New K9s
- Two Marijuana Busts in One Day, Glenn County
- Trinity County's Presiding Superior Court Judge Resigns
- Trinity County Sheriff Deputies Arrest Murder Suspect
- One Dead After Trinity County Fight