Chico, Calif. - The 2019 Wildflower Music Festival is Saturday, May 4th, from 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at The "End of Normal" in Chico. It's a benefit for Wildflower Open Classroom Charter School.
This marks the 7th year for the event, which will feature two of Chico’s favorites—Nicky Bluhm and ALO. The lineup also includes Electric Circus, Triple Tree, Hot Flash and Wolf Thump.
It's a family friendly event where kids get in free. There will be all kinds of activities for kids, like face painting, jump houses, crafts and games.
There will be food, beverages, t-shirts, hats, Klean Kanteen pint cups and more on sale. There will also be a silent auction and a raffle.
Tickets are $45 in advance. After Thursday, they are $50
For more information visit www.wildflowermusicfest.com.
- Wildflower Music Festival planned for May 4
- Sunny Skies for Wildflower Music Festival Saturday
- Wildflower & Nature Festival returns to Riverbend Park
- Be the Community Music Festival Planned for Paradise
- Chico Velo Wildflower Century race highlights beautiful Butte County
- Redding Civic Auditorium 2-day Music Festival Announces Lineup
- Laws and Paws Musical Festival Fundraises for Orland Police Dogs
- Las Plumas-Oroville Alliance Band performs at Heritage Music Festival
- Physical music sales surpass digital downloads of music in 2017
- Music Builds Community in Paradise