OROVILLE, Calif. – The Wildflower & Nature Festival is returning this year to Riverbend Park.
The event focuses on the local beauty through Butte County while focusing on the Oroville area.
Various activities will be offered such as an area for children to do crafts and play games as well as live music.
There will be booths with handmade and natural items by local businesses and if you get hungry, there will a Food Truck Alley to stop and enjoy some local eatery.
Two guided Table Mountain bus tours will be offered with seats reserved by a $10 donation.
The free admission family event is Saturday, April 6, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Riverbend Park in Oroville.
- Wildflower & Nature Festival returns to Riverbend Park
- Sunny Skies for Wildflower Music Festival Saturday
- Wildflower Music Festival planned for May 4
- Many still angry at state of Riverbend Park in Oroville
- Riverbend Park in Oroville Shutting Down for Reconstruction
- Riverbend Park Builds New Soccer Field After Oroville Spillway Emergency
- Chico Velo Wildflower Century race highlights beautiful Butte County
- California Nut Festival Returns Saturday
- Park panel talks about Chico Creek Nature Center lease
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival returns to Oroville