TRINITY COUNTY, Calif. - Whiskeytown National Park is offering a ton of activities during the Memorial Day weekend.
On Saturday through Monday, ranger-guided tours will be set for the park including kayaking, paddle boarding and hiking.
Bring some cash for your park entrance pass and a $1.50 rental fee for some of the water sports.
Reservations can be made by clicking here.
- Whiskeytown Park Offering Ranger-Guided Tours with Lots of Activities
- Former State Parks Ranger Sentenced
- California State Parks Rangers Graduate
- Whiskeytown National Park removes fee boxes
- Whiskeytown raises park fees starting January 1st
- Park Ranger Safety Tips for Hitting the Parks this Summer
- Park Ranger Talks New Park Rules and Public Safety
- Fourth of July at Whiskeytown
- Covelo ranger district office closing
- Rangers Urge: Follow Leash & Bike Rules at Bidwell Park