In an effort to find the best solution to aid visitors and speed-up lines at entrance stations, the National Park Service has a new pilot program where visitors can now get their entrance pass online prior to arriving at the parks.
The “Your Pass Now” program gives the public the opportunity to purchase their Whiskeytown National Recreation Area park-specific annual pass or weekly parking pass using their own smart device such as a tablet, cellphone, or computer by visiting www.yourpassnow.com/parkpass. Whiskeytown joins 7 other park units in using this online program from NIC, LLC. There is no additional cost for electronic passes.
Once purchased, electronic passes may be printed or can reside on a mobile device for use at the park on the date of purchase or at a specified future date. Park staff will validate them upon presentation at the park. Specific instructions for the electronic passes will be provided when they are purchased. Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-replaceable if lost or stolen.
Entrance fees collected at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area are used to provide services which directly benefit visitors and to maintain and enhance visitor facilities.
For more information on Whiskeytown National Recreation Area, please contact the Visitor Center at (530) 246-1225 or visit the park’s website
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area launches sale on entrance pass online
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area fees raised
- Prescribed Burn at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area
- National Park Service to Open Whiskeytown Recreation Areas After Carr Fire
- Whiskeytown National Park removes fee boxes
- Nevada recreational pot sales still outpacing projections
- Lake Oroville State Recreation Area Improvements Underway
- BCSO Launches New Online Tool, "Citizen Rims"
- Recreational marijuana sales kick off in the North State
- Whiskeytown raises park fees starting January 1st