Halloween is almost here, which means that kids will be begging for candy of all shapes and sizes.
Luckily, the North State has many areas and neighborhoods suitable for trick-or-treating.
See below for a list of areas and times in your neighborhood where you bring the family for a night of Halloween fun.
Where: Downtown Chico
When: 2 - 5 p.m.
Where: The Chico Mall
When: 4 p.m. until candy runs out
Where: Activity Center, 1875 Feather River Blvd, Oroville
When: 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Where: Sheriff’s Office, 3 Gillick Way, Oroville
When: 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Where: Mt. Shasta Mall, 900 Dana Dr, Redding
When: 5-8 p.m.
Hilltop Estates Trick-or-Treating
Where: Hilltop Estates, 451 Hilltop Drive, Redding
When: 3-5:30 p.m.
Where: Downtown Red Bluff
When: 2-5 p.m.
Where: 221 East Yolo Street, PO Box 667, Orland
When: 6-9:30 p.m.
- Halloween 2018: Where to Trick-or-Treat
- More Treat Than Trick in your Halloween Forecast
- Your guide to Halloween trick-or-treating etiquette
- Halloween Safety Tips
- North State Halloween Costumes
- Swapping Holiday Sweet Treats
- 19th Annual Treat Street
- 2018's top Halloween costumes for kids, adults and pets
- How Doctors Treat Overdose Patients
- You may have heard about the Virginia town that went viral for banning anyone over 14 from trick or treating. Here's the whole story