PARADISE, Calif. - The Wheels & Wings benefit for the Rotary Club of Paradise and the Northern California Ballet takes place Saturday, Sept. 8, on the runway at the Paradise Airport located at 4405 Airport Road, Paradise.
It's a two-part event, kicking off with a Fly-in from 12 - 3 p.m. Families are encouraged to come out and watch the airplanes fly in, to meet the pilots and see the planes up close. Event-goers can also see helicopters from Enloe Medical Center, Search and Rescue and the CHP. Food and beverages are for sale and a $10 donation per car load of people is suggested.
The second part of the event is a Dine and Dance under the stars from 6 - 10 p.m. There will be live music from Decades, Holly Taylor, Jazzuppa and the Classigals. Fourmet food from some of the top caterers in the North State will also be featured, along with a no-host bar. You'll be able to stroll among the classic cars and airplanes on display on the runway, and there will be a Silent Auction. Admission is $50 per person.
To purchase tickets, CLICK HERE.
- Classic Car Show and Airplane Expo in Paradise Saturday
- Encore Paradise! Variety Show is Saturday
- Stolen Airplane From Sea-Tac
- '530 RUST Car Show' Coming to Orland Saturday
- Dignity Health Redding Health Expo
- STEM Expo Celebrates Aspiring Scientists
- Can airplane seat cameras spy on passengers?
- Airplane seat cameras: US senators demand answers
- Blood Source Summer Classic
- Paradise Couple Stars in New HGTV Show