Law enforcement is on the hunt for suspects in a deadly car-to-car shooting that happened along Highway 70 in Yuba County Wednesday night. One victim died at the scene while the other was transported to a local hospital for treatment. Authorities said the victims were en route from Chico to Sacramento.
PG&E announced the utility would place its electric lines under ground during the rebuilding process in the Camp Fire burn scar. The announcement happened at Wednesday's special Paradise Town Council meeting. PG&E also said the bankruptcy court has approved the utility to set up a $105 million housing fund. The money would go to those who lost homes in the 2017 and 2018 fires in northern California.
Tensions grow between President and Democratic leaders
Tensions are growing between President Trump and Democratic leaders as calls for impeachment increase following the Mueller Report. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has accused President Trump of being involved in a cover-up. Also, a new CBS News poll found just over half of registered Republicans want the administration to cooperate with the investigations.
- What You Need to Know: July 23
- What You Need to Know: August 23
- What You Need to Know: Oct. 23
- What You Need to Know: Nov. 23
- What You Need to Know: Jan. 23
- What you need to know: April 23
- What you need to know: May 23
- Woman missing for 23 years seen in Chico
- 23 passengers kicked out after Cruise ship brawl
- At Least 23 Killed During Raging Camp Fire: Butte Sheriff