Grab that umbrella, and bundle up before you head out the door this morning. Wet and cooler weather is on tap for your Tuesday across Northern California. Skies are cloudy to start off your morning, and showers will be returning towards the middle of the day. Precipitation is not expected to be impressive today, and snow will stay well above pass levels. Temperatures have dipped into the mid 50's to low 60's in the valley overnight, and into the mid 40's to low 50's in the mountains. Winds will be out of the Southeast to 15mph. High temperatures are expected to be much cooler than Monday. Valley areas will end up in the mid to high 60's, while mid 50's to low 60's are projected for mountain areas.
A more substantial wave of moisture will be on the way for your Wednesday forecast, and snow levels will be much lower tomorrow. Snow will more than likely stick down to around 4000', and we could see a dusting down to 3000'. Rain will be heaviest on Wednesday afternoon through late Wednesday night. Temperatures will end up in the high 50's to low 60's in the valley on both Wednesday and Thursday. Valley areas are expected to be mostly dry by Thursday morning, but some showers could linger in the mountains. We will dry out through the day on Thursday, with mostly just dry weather by Thursday afternoon.
Clearing skies, and warmer temperatures are ahead for your Friday into Saturday forecast. Temperatures will return to the low to mid 70's in the valley on Friday, and will then end up in the mid 70's on Saturday. Both days look very mild and comfortable, with mostly sunny skies. Scattered showers will then return for your Sunday forecast, and temperatures will dip back into the high 60's in the valley. More showers will be possible on Monday, with temperatures topping out in the mid 60's for valley areas.
- Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Wet and cooler weather returns for your Tuesday
- Wet & cooler weather returns late week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Wet & windy weather returns today
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your Friday
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your Monday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Very wet & windy weather returns for your Tuesday
- Wet weather returns to Northern California today