Get ready for wet, chilly, and windy conditions across Northern California today. Showers returned to the Northern Mountains just after 2am this morning, and will continue to spread across the entire region through this evening. The heaviest rain looks to arrive this afternoon and last into early Thursday morning. Snow levels are expected to stay around or above 6000 feet over the next several days.
Temperatures have dipped into the mid to high 40's in the valley overnight, and into the high 20's to low 40's in the mountains. High temperatures are only projected to climb into the mid to high 50's in the valley this afternoon, with high 40's to low 50's in the mountains later today. Winds will be up to 10mph out of the Southeast today, but will strengthen to 25 to 35mph gusts out of the Southeast tonight.
Scattered showers will linger across the region on Thursday, and will be most prevalent in the mountains. Another decent round of rain looks likely for the start of your Friday, but that should taper off Friday evening. Staying dry, and getting a little warmer for your Saturday and Sunday. The next round of wet weather will return late Sunday, and last through Monday. Showers do not look like they will last into Tuesday of next week.
- Wet & cooler conditions ahead for your Wednesday
- Wet & cooler conditions are ahead for your mid week forecast
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your Monday
- Wet & windy weather ahead for your Wednesday
- Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Wet & windy conditions return today
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your late week forecast
- Breezy & warmer conditions ahead for your Wednesday