Photo Gallery 2 Images
CHICO, Calif.—The left lane of westbound Skyway at Butte Creek will be closed Tuesday until approximately 4 p.m.
The Skyway will be closed at Butte Creek for bridge repair.
The right lane will remain open during the repair work.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Westbound Skyway Closed for Bridge Repair at Butte Creek
- Closure slated for westbound I-8 bridge over Colorado River
- Skyway Reopens After Fatal Crash
- Butte Creek Canyon Day is Sunday
- Jellys Ferry Bridge Closed Indefinitely
- Delays Expected on Skyway for Guardrail Replacement
- Improvements to Skyway and Clark Intersection
- Organizers Looking for Donations to Repair Honey Run Covered Bridge
- Overturned Big-Rig Causes Fuel Spill on Spanish Creek Bridge
- Caltrans to replace Hat Creek Bridge in Shasta County