BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Wells Fargo gave $1.2 million to six local non-profits aiding in Camp Fire relief.
The money went to the following organizations:
The American Red Cross ($225,000)
The Salvation Army ($175,000)
The United Way of Northern California ($175,000)
Torres Shelter ($150,000)
Adventist Health ($50,000)
Funds will go toward the immediate needs of individuals and businesses as well as the longer term economic rebuilding and revitalization of the region.
Overall, the bank has donated $2.5 million to fund wildfire relief efforts in all of California.
The check was presented at Wells Fargo Community Day in Chico on Thursday.
- Wells Fargo Donates $1.2 Million to Camp Fire Relief Efforts
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- UPDATED: Wells Fargo Donates $3.25 Million More for Camp Fire Recovery Thru NVCF's Butte Strong Fund
- Recology Donates $100K for Camp Fire Relief Efforts
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Lord's Gym Mud Run postponed for Camp Fire relief efforts
- Safeway donates $700,000 to Camp Fire relief funds
- Buddhist Group Has Given More Than $1.2 Million to Butte Co. Families Impacted by Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Relief Fund Raises $804,000
- Young musicians take stage in Davis for Camp Fire relief efforts