YUBA COUNTY, Calif. - Yuba River water levels are rising higher and the Yuba Water Agency is releasing water from the new Bullards Bar Dam.
The spillway gates of the dam opened up on Monday.
The agency says around 3,000 cubic feet of water is being released from the spillway every second.
- Water released from Bullards Dam as Yuba River water levels rise
- Increased water releases from Keswick Dam to Sacramento River
- Officials triple water releases out of Keswick Dam
- Water releases increased again for Shasta and Keswick dams
- Increased Keswick Dam water releases spark flooding concerns
- Department of Water Resources halts releases from Oroville Dam Spillway
- Water seeps down Oroville Dam spillway
- Low Water Levels at Lake Oroville
- Police Identify Body Found Near Yuba River
- Water levels rise in Lake Oroville but officials do not expect to use spillway