LOS ANGELES, Calif. - (AP) - "Aquaman" is still leading the pack at the box office, but other films like "Mary Poppins Returns" and "The Mule" are enjoying post-Christmas bumps too.
Warner Bros. on Sunday says "Aquaman" has added an estimated $51.6 million in North American ticket sales over the weekend to take first place again. Down just 24 percent from its domestic debut, the DC Comics pic has grossed nearly $748.8 million worldwide.
Up 19 percent, "Mary Poppins Returns" took second place with $28 million, while "Bumblebee" settled in third with $20.5 million.
"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" got fourth with $18.3 million. And "The Mule," up 24 percent, took fifth with $11.8 million.
The Dick Cheney movie "Vice" grossed $7.8 million from the weekend and $17.7 million since its Christmas opening.
We have video trailers in this article for "Aquaman," "Mary Poppins Returns," and 'Bumblebee."
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press)
- Watch Trailers for This Weekend's Top Box Office Films
- Pixar's 'Coco' remains at top spot for weekend box office
- 'Jumanji' tops box office for third straight weekend
- 'Black Panther' tops box office for 5th straight weekend
- Box Office Top 20: 'Fifty Shades,' 'Peter Rabbit' top charts
- WATCH MOVIE TRAILERS: Venom, A Star is Born and Smallfoot Are Top Three Weekend Movies
- 'Jumanji' roars the loudest for the weekend box office
- Box office preview for weekend of March 9
- 8th Annual Shortz! Film Festival this weekend
- Summer 'Box Office Preview' for 2018