Warmer temperatures, sunny skies, and breezy North winds are ahead for your Friday and weekend. North winds will be pick up this weekend, and are expected to keep humidity low for the next several days. Stronger winds, lower humidity, and warmer temperatures will all combine to result in elevated fire danger across Northern California. Today will be much warmer than yesterday, but we are starting out just as cool. Temperatures have dipped into the mid to high 50's in the valley overnight, and into the 20's to 30's in the mountains this morning. Looks like you're going to want that jacket on your way out the door, but will more than likely not need it this afternoon. Winds will be up to around 15mph out of the North today, and humidity is expected to dip into the 10 to 25 percent range this afternoon. High temperatures will end up in the mid 80's in the valley, and will range from the high 60's to low 80's in the mountains this afternoon. Skies will be sunny today, and are expected to stay sunny through at least your weekend. Looks like it's going to end up being a great night to go out and watch some high school football tonight.
Temperatures will become slightly warmer this weekend, and North winds will be picking up on Saturday night. Breezy North winds will continue to keep fire danger elevated on Sunday. Temperatures will be in the mid to high 80s in the valley through the rest of your extended forecast and no showers are in sight. Mountain areas will mostly end up in the 70's to low 80's over the next several days.
- Warming up with elevated fire danger this weekend
- Staying warm with elevated fire danger across Northern California
- Welcome cooling ahead, but fire danger remains elevated
- Severe heat & elevated fire danger continue in your extended forecast
- Getting cooler but fire danger remains elevated in Northern California
- Mountain thunderstorms continue to elevate fire danger today
- Nice & warm weekend ahead
- Warm, Dry Weekend Ahead
- Elevated fire danger and unhealthy air quality are ahead for your Wednesday
- Slightly cooler temperatures & elevated fire danger are ahead for Northern California