The sun was out big time and the temperatures were warm on Sunday.
Look for even warmer temperatures on Monday, with one more day of afternoon showers and thunderstorms possible once again in the mountains... and possibly an isolated evening shower in the Valley.
With a light north breeze, Valley highs will warm into the middle 90's on Monday.
High pressure will continue to strengthen as we head into Mid-Week, and that will send Valley highs into the middle to upper 90's Tuesday and Wednesday.
By Mid-On both days, Redding will top out at the north end of the Valley near 100 degrees. That makes it the warmest days of the year so far.
A weak weather system will move through the Pacific Northwest late next week.
That will weaken high pressure over us and cool us back down quickly. Look for Valley highs near 90 on Thursday, and in the low 80's by Friday.
Our cooling trend won't last long either, by Sunday we'll be back into the 90's in the Valley.
- Warming up this week!
- Warm & windy start to your work week
- Breezy & warm start to your work week
- Very warm start to your work week!
- Red Flag Warning Extended, Warm Week Ahead
- Another Warm Weekend, Possible Rain Next Week
- Breezy, Warm and Dry All Week
- Warm & Breezy Start to Your Work Week
- Dry and Warm start to the work week
- Cloudy and warm start to your work week