Another day of below average highs for this time of year! But, we're starting to warm back up over the course of this week, landing us at just above average by the weekend.
You'll notice high clouds spreading across the region as a system move in from off the coast of the Pacific Northwest.
We have a bit of an onshore flow, but winds are calmer than yesterday.
Lows today were in the mid-30s to 40s in the mountains and the mid-50s to lower 60s across parts of the valley thanks to the Delta Breeze.
A system to the North may have some impacts on the northern regions of the North Stats, with a lot of moisture offshore.
In fact, even a few sprinkles or light showers will be possible across far northern Shasta County into this evening.
Starting tomorrow, expect that warm up as upper-level ridging starts to build in from inland and expand westward.
That high pressure over the four corner's region dominated into this weekend.
By early next week, a weak trough approaches the Pacific Northwest.
Expect slightly above average temperatures Saturday and just a bit cooler Sunday.
Overall, plan on mostly clear skies and dry weather.
- Nice & warm weekend ahead
- Warm, Dry Weekend Ahead
- Warming into the weekend
- Warming Trend Into This Weekend
- Warming this Weekend & Staying Breezy
- Stayind dry and warm for your weekend!
- Seasonally Warm Today, Cooler Weekend Ahead
- Another Warm Weekend, Possible Rain Next Week
- Staying warm & dry through your weekend
- Getting cooler today, but warming up for Labor Day Weekend