Temperatures have become chilly overnight across Northern California, so you'll probably want to grab your jacket on your way out the door this morning. Valley areas are starting out in the mid 50's early today and mountain areas have dipped into the 20's to 30's overnight. Skies are mostly clear this morning, but some clouds will continue to brush across Northern California today. There will be a chance for light scattered showers in the Sierra this afternoon, but the best chance for active weather will be to our South and East. Winds will be up to 15mph out of the North again today, and there will be potential for gusts upwards of 25mph. Humidity has not recovered well overnight, and will likely dip into the 10 to 25 percent range this afternoon. The very dry, and breezy conditions will result in elevated fire danger today and that will continue through your extended forecast. High temperatures are projected to top out in the high 70's to low 80's in the valley this afternoon, and in the low 60's to low 70's in the mountains later today.
High pressure building into the West Coast will result in clear skies, warmer temperatures, stronger North winds, and low humidity over the next several days. Valley areas will climb into the mid 80's on Friday afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the high 60's to mid 70's. There is not much changing through your weekend. Temperatures will fluctuate through the middle of next week, but are expected to stay in the mid to high 80's in the valley. Skies will be sunny, and there is no rain expected from Friday through your weekend.
- Sunny & warmer weather ahead for your weekend!
- Warmer weather is ahead for your weekend
- Sunny & warmer conditions ahead
- Dry & warmer weather ahead for Northern California
- Breezy & warmer weather ahead for Northern California
- Mostly sunny & warmer weather ahead for your Friday
- Getting warmer with more active weather ahead for your Monday
- Fire Weather Watch Ahead This Weekend
- Nice & warm weekend ahead
- Warm, Dry Weekend Ahead