Saturday was a sunny, warm and beautiful day around the North State... and look for more of that through the Monday! Sunday and Monday high temperatures will peak into the lower to mid 70's in the Valley.
High pressure is guiding storms to our north, and keeping our skies clear... and this will continue until Tuesday. It'll be a great Sunday for a barbecue or to just air out the house with some fresh air!
The ridge of high pressure will weaken starting Tuesday, and open the storm door back up. Look for skies to turn partly cloudy by Tuesday afternoon, with Valley highs dropping back into the 60's. A few scattered showers are possible later on Tuesday and into Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Those showers should be pretty light, but this will certainly cool us back down quickly. Look for our highs to drop to near 60.
It is possible at this time that the second storm on Friday and Saturday could be stronger and bring more amounts of rain and mountain snow.
Spring officially begins next Wednesday.
- Warm weather through Monday
- Breezy Monday, Warm Temperatures
- Sunny and Warm Weather Returns
- More sunshine and warm weather
- Cold Monday Night, Warming Trend Ahead
- Summer-like Weather for Monday
- Monday Forecast & Fire Weather Watch
- Warm Weather Ahead (but not hot!)
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your Monday
- Nice & warm weekend ahead