The sun was out and the temperatures were up on Saturday.
Look for warm temperatures again on Sunday, with afternoon showers and thunderstorms possible once again in the mountains... and possibly an isolated evening shower in the Valley.
With a light north breeze, Valley highs will warm into the middle 90's on Sunday. The winds will shift to a light southerly breeze on Sunday afternoon.
High pressure will continue to strengthen next week, and that will send Valley highs into the middle to upper 90's through Wednesday.
By Mid-Week, Redding will top out at the north end of the Valley near 100 degrees. It's looking like a hot start to June!
A weak weather system will move through the Pacific Northwest late next week.
That will weaken high pressure over us and cool us back down... look for Valley highs near 90 on Thursday, and in the low 80's by Friday. It'll be good to cool it back down late next week!
- Warm Sunday with chance of mountain storms
- Warm & hazy with a chance of mountain t-storms today
- A warming trend & more mountain thunderstorms ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hot with the chance for mountain T-Storms returning today
- Mountain Snow Saturday Night, Drying Out Sunday
- Cloudy skies and a chance of mountain showers today
- Cooler & breezy with a chance of mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- A nice warming trend & possible mountain showers to end 2017