A wanted felon is in custody after an alert neighbor notified law enforcement of suspicious activity.
On Jan. 31, 2018, at about 11:45 a.m., sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to a residence on the 1700 block of Bird Ave. in McKinleyville for the report of suspicious activity. A neighbor reported to dispatchers that the owner of the residence was not home and suspicious subjects were moving items in/out of the residence.
Upon arrival at the residence, deputies recognized wanted felon Jonathan Raymond Ghidinelli, 27, standing at the door. When contacted, Ghidinelli gave deputies a false name. Deputies were able to verify Ghidinelli’s real identity and took him into custody.
Ghidinelli was arrested on his felony warrant, false impersonation and possession of over an ounce of marijuana.
The public is encouraged to report suspicious or criminal activity observed in your community to the Sheriff’s Office at (707) 445-7251 or the Sheriff’s Office Crime Tip line at (707) 268-2539.
- Wanted felon arrested in Humboldt County
- Chico Police Arrest Wanted Felon after Standoff
- Two Wanted Felons Arrested During Traffic Stop
- Wanted felon arrested by Chico K-9 Officer
- Redding Police arrest two wanted felons
- Earthquakes Rattle Humboldt County
- Felon Arrested with Loaded Firearm
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon
- Humboldt County man arrested on homicide charges
- Humboldt County sex offender arrested with narcotics