A man wanted in the state of Texas on charges of indecency with a child was arrested Friday in Garberville.
On February 23rd around 11:34 a.m. sheriff’s deputies in southern Humboldt received a tip from the Texas Attorney General’s Office that wanted sex offender Owen Cochran, 28 years old from Waxahachie Texas, was possibly in the Garberville area.
Through an investigation, deputies learned that Cochran was attempting to rent a room at the Lone Pine Motel in Garberville.
Deputies responded to the motel and took Cochran into custody without incident and he was booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility for his warrant.
- Wanted Texas man located in Garberville
- Garberville community speaks out against state placement of sexual predator
- Texas chemical fire reignites
- La Comida Paradise Location Closing
- Texas Man Begins Selling Blueprints For Untraceable 3d-Printed Guns
- Comcast is moving to a new location
- UPDATE: Redding Police Locate Possible Arson Suspect
- Iconic Christian & Johnson set to move locations
- Chico Mall welcomes new Xfinity location
- Golden Valley Bank Opens Location in Redding