Photo Gallery 3 Images
OROVILLE, Calif.—According to the Oroville Public Safety Department Facebook page, Oroville Police Officers attempted to serve two felony arrest warrants on 56 year old Emillio Agnew.
Oroville Police Officers surrounded his home on Burlington Avenue.
Agnew fled his home and began running north.
Agnew jumped a fence and was met by an officer awaiting.
Agnew was taken into custody and found with tow loaded handguns and ammunition in his back pockets.
Agnew was wanted for failing to register as a sex offender.
Agnew was arrested for his warrants as well as multiple fresh weapons charges.
An officer sustained an ankle injury while chasing Agnew, and is on modified duty until he heals.
Agnew was booked into the Butte County Jail.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Wanted Sex Offender Arrested in Oroville
- Humboldt County sex offender arrested with narcotics
- Placer County Sheriffs Arrest Sex Offender
- Redding NPU arrests sex offender for probation violation
- 3 Sex Offenders Arrested During Shasta County Multi-Agency Operation
- Chico sex offender arrested on charges of contacting minor
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Oroville missing person arrested
- Sex Offender Ordered to Stay Away from Downtown Chico