REDDING, Calif. - A Virginia man has been identified as the suspect in an attempted carjacking that took place in Redding in March of 2017.
Sixty-three-year-old David Hogan was the man Redding police say was responsible for the crime and since then he has committed numerous crimes in two other states including Oregon and Wyoming.
Hogan was wanted by police after a viral video showed him armed with a gun approaching a Redding woman while inside her car at Hilltop Drive.
Fortunately, she escaped unharmed and Hogan faces criminal charges and is in Federal custody.
- Virginia Man ID’d as Attempted Carjacking Suspect in Redding
- Redding Man Arrested for Attempted Carjacking
- Redding Police Searching for Attempted Murder Suspect
- Redding Man Sentenced for Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
- Redding Police: Man Arrested for Attempted Stabbing
- Sheriff's ID Man in Redding Officer Involved Shooting
- Redding SWAT Team Apprehends Redding Man Wanted for Attempted Murder
- Man tries to carjack news crew, steals cop car
- Ide Adobe Restoration
- Redding man stabbed, attempted to break up fight