OROVILLE, Calif. - The American Legion is gearing up for its annual tri-tip dinner and dance, to benefit the Butte County Veterans Memorial Park.
The event is located at Oroville Veterans Memorial Hall in Oroville, on Saturday, Oct. 5 and dinner begins at 4 p.m. The band Decades will be performing at the event and the dance will start at 7:30 p.m.
The event is to help support the completion of the Butte County Veterans Memorial Park. The park is not yet completed, however, it is open. The park is a special place dedicated to all Butte County Veterans who served in the military. Guests can take a walk by the Veterans Wall while attending the event.
Tickets are $25 and available the following locations:
- Oroville Area Chamber of Commerce, 1789 Montgomery St. Oroville
- Diamond W Western Wear, 181 E. 2nd St. Chico
- Marcozzie Jewelers, 1531 Myers St. Oroville
- Eagles F.O.E. #196, 2010 Montgomery St. Oroville
- Or contact Ron Scharbor at 530-990-3551.