REDDING - The Redding Bridal Show was in full swing today at the Redding Civic Auditorium.
Over 100 vendors packed themselves into the event.
Thousands of couples from around the North State attended the event.
Vendors were providing anything from tuxedo fitting to catered barbecue for weddings.
“One of the biggest reasons why it is so popular is that we are bringing together some of the best wedding professionals from all over the North State. We have some here from Chico some from Red Bluff and obviously Redding so they are from all over,” said Paul David, a Redding Bridal Show coordinator.
If you missed Sunday’s event there are two bridal shows a year and the next one is coming up in July.
- Vendors and couples gather at 'Redding Bridal Show'
- Orland Craft Fair to feature 250 Vendors
- Couple Gives Back With New Redding Business
- Redding Couple Rebuilds After Meeting Ellen
- Paradise Couple Stars in New HGTV Show
- Redding book lovers gather for bimonthly book sale
- Huge crowds gather for the 'NorCal Boat, Sport & RV Show'
- Alleged thief threatens to shoot a Redding couple
- Show and Shines kick off in Redding
- Redding Man Stars in Opera Shows