UPDATE 3:50 p.m. Friday, April 26, 2019 - All lanes have reopened on I-5 after a vehicle rollover near Fawndale Road.
Traffic on I-5 has returned to normal at Fawndale Road after a single vehicle roll over.
— Caltrans District 2 (@CaltransD2) April 26, 2019
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - A vehicle rollover on I-5 is causing traffic delays at Fawndale Road.
According to Caltrans District 2, one lane southbound lane is currently blocked. Motorists should expect delays.
We are working to learn more information. Stay tuned for updates.
- All lanes reopened on I-5 at Fawndale Road after crash
- UPDATE: NOW OPEN I-5 at Fawndale Road
- UPDATE: Vehicle screening at Fawndale Road NB I-5
- Southbound Lanes of I-5 Reopened After Flooding
- All Lanes Reopened on I-5 After Big-Rig Crash
- Southbound lanes of I-5 reopen at South Avenue after flooding
- I-5 reopened after big rig crash in Tehama County
- Truck Drivers Respond to I-5 Reopening
- Motorcycle crash causes traffic delays on I-5, Knighton Road
- I-5 Road Work in Northern Shasta County