UPDATE 7:05 p.m. - All of Park Marina Drive was reopened.
UPDATE 5:56 p.m. - Police identified the suspect as Brandon Reynolds.
UPDATE 5:44 p.m. - Redding Police officers say that the vehicle that the man was driving was reported stolen earlier today.
He was taken to the hospital with minor injuries and will be arrested after the hospital releases him.
REDDING, Calif. - A white Toyota Corolla caught on fire Tuesday during a crash near 1876 Park Marina Drive, near the on-ramp for Highway 44.
Our reporter on scene reports that the fire is now out, and that the vehicle is on its side.
The road is currently closed off, and traffic is being redirected to a nearby parking lot.
The driver of the car was able to escape the vehicle.
The extent of his injuries is unknown.
- Stolen vehicle on side after catching fire on Park Marina Drive in Redding
- Public Works no longer shutting down Park Marina Drive
- Public Works to close portion of Park Marina Drive in Redding ahead of dam releases
- Thousands of Dollars in Gear Stolen From Oak Bottom Marina
- Mobile Home Catches Fire in Red Bluff
- Gridley man arrested after stolen car catches fire
- Greenwich Drive Fire Destroys Garage, 3 Vehicles
- Anderson Police Officer Recovers Stolen Vehicle
- Retro Redding drive-in demolished
- Bikes for Carr Fire Kids Stolen From Redding Bike Shop