OROVILLE, Calif. – A single-vehicle crashed into power lines causing them to block an intersection southeast of Gridley on Tuesday morning.
CHP Officer Benjamin Draper said a call came in regarding the crash around 10:05 a.m. It happened at the intersection of Sheldon Avenue at Gilstrap Avenue, outside of Gridley.
CHP closed the intersection due to power lines in the roadway.
Draper said passengers in the car exited from the rear passenger door. There are no injuries reported at this time.
- Vehicle crashes into pole, downed power lines southeast Gridley
- Berry Creek power pole concerns
- Semi-truck crash causes downed power lines in Chico
- Downed power lines prompt Redding road closure
- Car crashes into Gridley home, severs gas line
- Police responding to multi-vehicle crash involving power pole on Highway 99
- BREAKING NEWS: Gridley Rd. near Hwy 70 closed due to power line that was hit by vehicle
- Dozens without power after car crash into pole
- Chico - Car Crashes Into Power Pole and Fire Hydrant
- Gridley man arrested for vehicle thefts