ORLAND, Calif. - The Orland Police Department responded to a vehicle versus pedestrian hit-and-run at Mill Street School around 8:30 a.m. this morning.
According to the department's Facebook page, a school employee was crossing in the crosswalk on Second Street and Mill Street when she was struck by a blue Honda.
Police have described the driver as an adult Hispanic woman with black hair. She fled the scene after the employee rolled off of the hood.
The employee did not have any injuries as a result of the accident.
Anyone with information is on the blue Honda driver is encouraged to call the Orland Police Department at (530) 865-1616.
- Vehicle Versus Pedestrian Hit and Run at Orland School
- Fatal Pedestrian Versus Vehicle Collision on Larkin Road
- Victim Identified in Fatal Vehicle Versus Pedestrian Collision
- Victims Identified in Motorcycle Versus Vehicle Collision
- Vehicle versus bicyclist leaves one with major injuries in Redding
- Man in Critical Condition Following Vehicle Versus Wheelchair Collision
- Uber Self-Driving Vehicle Hits, Kills Pedestrian in Arizona
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Orland Medication Disposal
- DUI Sentencing Held at Orland High School