CHICO, Calif. - A vehicle crashed through the yards of multiple homes off of East Avenue after the driver lost control of the wheel.
Police received reports of the crash at around noon on Sept. 26.
The driver told officers that they were driving on East Avenue when they jerked the wheel to the right and lost control between El Paso Way and White Avenue.
The vehicle drove over the sidewalk and crashed through a short brick wall on a property. It then drove across the driveway and into another yard where it crashed through a metal fence.
After crashing through the metal fence the vehicle drove through another driveway and crashed into a wooden fence, and coming to rest.
A homeowner was in the final house when the car crashed into the wooden fence, but was not injured.
Chico police say that the driver was also not injured.
- Vehicle Crashes Into Multiple Homes on East Avenue
- Woman accused of East Avenue DUI crash enters plea
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Multiple Incidents at East 1st Avenue and Highway 99
- Motorcycle Crashes on Mangrove Avenue
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Stanley Avenue Project Approved
- Police Arrest Suspect in Multiple Stolen Vehicle Cases
- Fatal hit and run in Chico closes down part of East Avenue
- Man arrested after chase with Chico police near East, Floral Avenues
- Butte County Leaders OK New Homes for Stanley Avenue