TRINITY COUNTY, Calif. - A vegetation fire is threatening a structure in Trinity County.
According to Douglas City Fire Chief John Holland, the fire broke out late Friday afternoon and is threatening a structure next to B Bar K Road.
The fire is 1-2 acres in size and is moving at a moderate speed, according to officials.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Vegetation fire threatening structure in Trinity County
- Fire Crews Battle Structure, Vegetation Fire
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home
- Captain Fire burning in Trinity County
- Trinity County poorest in California
- Table Mountain Blvd vegetation fire
- Car fire spreads to vegetation
- Fire crews contain Trinity Fire near Ono
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Shasta-Trinity National forest Conducts Fire Projects