Photo Gallery 2 Images
UPDATE, 10/27/19, 9:30 a.m. - Cal Fire says the fire grew to 675 acres before they go full containment at 6:00 a.m. on Oct. 27.
The Tehama County Sheriff's Office said all evacuation warnings were lifted by 7:00 a.m. on Oct. 27.
CORNING, Calif. - Cal Fire say forward progress has stopped on the fire burning on Gyle Road, north of Corning.
The fire is burning two miles west of Interstate 5. The fire is 650 acres, with 15% containment as of 1:45 Sunday morning. The fire broke out around 10:34 p.m.
Two structures have been destroyed, no report of what type of structures at this time and no injuries.
PRECAUTIONARY EVACUATION WARNINGS:
- Gyle Road south and west of Rawson Road
- Troutbrook Road
- Huckleberry road
- Long Dirt Road Canal View Road
- No Name Road, south and west of Rawson Road
- North of Thomas Creek Gyle Road
- Rawson south of Simpson Road, west to Paskenta Road
- Everything south of Davis, to Blatchley Road and Gibbons Creek
- Rawson Fire fully contained
- Ferguson Fire is Fully contained
- Mendocino Complex Fire Fully Contained
- Lane Fire in Tehama County is Fully Contained
- Silver Fire in Palo Cedro is Fully Contained
- Crews fully contain West Butte Fire in Sutter County
- Crews fully contain 'Grizzly Fire' near Black Butte Lake
- Rock fire fully contained, could signal early start to fire season
- Paradise Fire Department is fully reopened
- Camp Fire survivor gifted fully refurbished car