A fire straddling Highway 32, about 5 miles east of forest ranch is keeping fire fighters busy tonight.
The fire, started around 8:30, is reported to be on both sides of Highway 32. and about one acre in size.
There's no word on what caused the fire yet - and so far there are no reports of any structures threatened.
We do know that the wind is gusting up there, making the efforts of fire fighters more difficult.
There are power lines down, creating a danger on Highway 32.
The CHP is directing traffic there.
We have a reporter on scene and we'll continue to bring you the very latest
- Vegetation fire on both sides of Highway 32 near Forest Ranch
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Deadly Crash on Hwy 32 in Forest Ranch
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest
- Forest Ranch Residents Practice Fire Evacuations
- Vegetation fire on Humboldt Ave. near Hwy 32
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Hwy 32 gets PLENTY of snow, Forest Ranch Pitt Stop open for business
- VIDEO: A Look at Forest Ranch After the Camp Fire
- Structure fire along Highway 32, fire under control