TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - The U.S. Forest Service is responding to a vegetation fire in Lassen National Forest, north of Highway 32 in the Deer Creek Range.
Dave Trevor of the Susanville Fire Department Dispatch Center said that the department received reports of the blaze around 7:30 a.m.
The fire is approximately 3-5 acres in size and there is 50-60 personnel on the scene.
It is unknown what caused the fire at this point.
Stay with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest updates as they become available.
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest
- Lassen National Forest to conduct control burn
- Lassen National Forest needs their radios back
- Vegetation Fire Burns 3 Acres in Thermalito
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- R-1 Ranch fire in Lassen County burns 3,380 acres
- Klamath National Forest Fire Restrictions
- Highway closed at Lassen Volcanic National park
- Entrance to Lassen National Park is free
- Lassen Volcanic National Park turns 103