PARADISE, Calif. - A non-profit group based in Vancouver, Washington delivered some Christmas gifts to Camp Fire survivors Saturday.
The group “Flash Love” and “Evergreen Home Loans” gathered dozens of volunteers at Costco.
From there they went door to door and delivered dozens of gifts up in Paradise and at the Calvary Chapel in Magalia.
The remaining stockings went to people living at the Torres Shelter in Chico.
- Vancouver Non-Profit Goes Door-to-Door to Deliver Gifts to Paradise and Magalia Residents
- Magalia Pines Baptist Church opens its doors as warming center
- Paradise & Magalia residents confused by mystery powder
- Mysterious white powder has Magalia and Paradise residents concerned
- New trampoline business its doors in Chico
- Chico Police support Next Door App
- After one year, Orland church reopens doors
- UPDATE: Magalia Man Barricades Himself Inside Residence
- Why Magalia Residents Cannot Return Home
- Magalia Residents Continue to Return Home