DURHAM, Calif. - Valley Oak Children's Services is hosting its fifth annual 'Happiest Hour' to raise money for the organization.
The event will be held on Aug. 10 at 9275 Midway, Durham.
Each year, the event features cocktails, beer and wine. This year it is poured by Almendra Winery and Distillery and features entertainment from The Kelly Twins.
Tickets are $60 and include entry, two drinks, dinner and appetizers.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Valley Oak Children's Services hosts 'Happiest Hour'
- Postal Service holiday hours
- Shasta County children's services programs changing
- UPDATE: Suspicious Death in Oak Run Identified
- Rabid Bat Found Inside Live Oak Home
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- Paradise curfew hours reduction
- Live Oak school goes on lockdown after staff hears gunshots
- Oak Way resident says speeders endanger Chico neighborhood
- Oak Bridge Academy Accepting Applications for 2018-2019 School Year