Chico, Calif.-- In the wake of the Camp Fire, the North State community is scrambling to rebuild people's lives.
But many contractors who could help in that effort - lost the means to do so.
So today and tomorrow, Apex Tool Group and the Valley Contractors Exchange are offering immediate help - hosting a tool replacement program for people who lost equipment in the Camp Fire.
Apex Tool Group reached out to suppliers across the nation - and they brought in half a million dollars worth of tool and supplies to give away.
This is at no cost to construction industry victims of the wildfires.
If you want to come out, remember you must be employed in construction and will need to show a FEMA case number, SBA disaster number, your contractor's license number (or your employer's) and your ID.
It starts Friday, Jan. 11, at 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday, Jan. 12, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. at 629 Entler Ave, Building Four, Suite 29.
- Tool Giveaway Helps Builders Impacted by Camp Fire Get Back to Work
- Book giveaway for Camp Fire survivors
- Chico Builders Offer Alternate Park Exit
- Birkenstock Pop-Up Shoe Giveaway for Camp Fire Survivors
- Half of Local Veterans Group Impacted by Camp Fire
- Lawmakers Set to Tour Areas Impacted by Camp Fire
- 6 months after Camp Fire: Debris storage impacts
- Several species could be impacted by Camp Fire debris cleanup
- Redding Nonprofit Helps Camp Fire Victims
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors