PASKENTA, Calif. - Responders from the CAL FIRE Tehama-Glenn Unit responded to a medical call on Saturday morning between Paskenta and the Salt Creek Conservation Camp.
Dispatchers confirmed that they were responding to a report of a body that had been seen up near Salt Creek. They said the call came in at 10:12 a.m. on Saturday.
CAL FIRE officials said they found a person who was unresponsive, so the person was airlifted to Enloe Medical Center for treatment.
- Unresponsive person found on roadway between Paskenta and Salt Creek
- Town of Paskenta Faces Major Water Crisis
- Paskenta Receives Funding for Hauled Water
- Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians Launch Fundraiser
- Paskenta Fire burns 46 acres west of Corning
- Fully submerged vehicle found in Butte Creek
- Roadway repairs scheduled on Vallombrosa Avenue
- Suspicious Package Deemed Safe: Roadways Open
- Avoiding Fire Hazards on the Roadways
- Six small fires line roadway in Corning