CHICO, Calif. - Chico State will be opening its University Farm this week for U-Pick Peaches, an annual opportunity for the public to harvest fresh peaches.
The event will be first-come, first-served, and peaches will be available for public picking at $2.00 per pound.
The public is encouraged to call the University Farm's U-Pick Peach Hotline at 530-898-4989 for the most updated peach-picking information.
The farm will provide bucks for the picked peaches but customers must remember to take fruit home in their own containers.
University Farm is located at 311 Nicholas C. Shouten Lane off Hegan Lane.
- University Farm will open for annual U-Pick Peaches event
- Marysville Peach Festival celebrates 20th year
- Chico State University Farm Plant Sale
- 5th Annual Bella Vista Farms Fundraiser
- Annual Drop and Dash Event in Chico
- CAL FIRE supervising agriculture burn at the University Farm
- NBA opens investigation into Rockets-Clippers events
- Annual Bagel Brunch Benefit Open to All
- Local tribes holds annual Salmon Giveaway event in South Oroville
- Koolest Cruise ever in Redding for 30th annual event