BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The United Way of Northern California wants Camp Fire survivors to apply for grant money.
The relief organization says there should be sufficient funds to provide $500 per household.
The application deadline is Friday, Jan. 11, 2019 at 6 p.m.
The agency has already given away $800,000 to Carr Fire survivors in Shasta County.
For more information and to apply for the grant money, CLICK HERE.
- United Way Helps Camp Fire Survivors Apply for Grant Money
- 280 grants given to Camp Fire survivors
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Solar requirement law could save Camp Fire survivors money
- Zappos Helps Chico State Student, Camp Fire Survivor
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor